Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lazy Man's Pizza (Recipe)

If you are too lazy to cook or you feel like giving those hands a rest, I suggest you try what I call the Lazy Man's pizza . No rolling pin and dough required. And the best thing, no mess to clean up. The recipe is dead easy. All you need is bread topped with frozen vegetables, sausages and tomato sauce for extra taste. I added Parmesan cheese, parsley and onions just because I have them. Feel free to let you imagination aid in the improvisation process. Trust me. It feels good. Drizzle with a generous portion of olive oil and you are all set. Leave it in the oven at 220 C for 10 minutes. Next, sit back and enjoy your creation.



Lazy Man's Pizza before being 'scorched'.



Lazy Man's pizza after coming out from the 'fire chamber'.




Lazy Man's Pizza done.

No comments: